Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

COM-D md221 Style by COM-D.
Watch face for Amazfit Stratos 3.

Hello to all. I present to you a watch face that I was going to do for almost a year but kept putting it off. Finally, I did it. Oh, how long did I do it! Feels like an eternity.

This watch face was originally made on the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport, Gear S3, and Gear S2, by Matteo Dini. Thanks to Matteo Dini for this design. The watch face from the author -GAMER- was taken as a basis. He made it for the Amazfit GTR 2.

It took a very long time to adapt the graphics to the capabilities of the Stratos 3. So the high-quality graphics were preserved. I also made a high-quality Lo-Fi mode.

This is a sporty digital watch face.

The dial displays - Date, battery charge, heart rate, calories, steps taken.


Циферблат COM-D md221 Style.
Циферблат для Amazfit Stratos 3.

Привет всем. Представляю вам циферблат который я собирался сделать почти год, но все время откладывал. Наконец таки сделал. Ох, как же я его долго делал. По ощущениям - целую вечность.

Это циферблат изначально был сделан на Samsung Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport, Gear S3 и Gear S2, от Matteo Dini. Благодарность Matteo Dini за этот дизайн. За основу был взят циферблат от автора -GAMER- который сделал его для Amazfit GTR 2.

Очень долго пришлось адаптировать графику под возможности Stratos 3. Так что сохранилась качественная графика. Так же мной сделан качественный режим Lo-Fi.

Это цифровой циферблат в спортивном стиле.

Циферблат отображает - Дату, заряд батареи, частоту сердечных сокращений, калории, количество пройденных шагов.

Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.

Update 12/20/2021: Added Russian version.

Update 2022.02.03: Fixed a bug with the clock hanging at 00:00 hours.

Update 2022.12.09: Fixed AM/PM icon position bug

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Stratos 3!

Download Watch face - COM-D md221 Style.

Download EN

Download RU

I am always glad to receive your comments. Write in any language.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.

Comments

  1. wonderful congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour ce super travail !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ура! Русский завезли! Очень симпотичный фейс!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow