Watch face COM-D Mickey Dance

COM-D Mickey Dance by COM-D.
Watch face for Amazfit Stratos 3.

Hello everybody.

I present to you my version of the watch face, from Apple Watch in retro style with Mickey Mouse.

Why did I make it? After all, only the lazy did not make a watch face with Mickey Mouse. Why repeat?

But when my wife asked me to make her such a watch face. I answered her why do it, I will download it for you now, a lot of them have already been done. But when I started looking, I was shocked. There are really a lot of watch faces, but they are of such terrible quality that it hurts to look at them. I had to do it myself.

My idea was to make the watch face as similar as possible to the one from the Apple Watch in retro style, but with some kind of animation. Therefore, I have Mickey Mouse will dance.

I tried to implement the highest quality graphics, both in the main mode and in the standby mode (Lo-Fi).

The dial displays: Date, steps, pulse, calories, battery charge.

2022.02.03  At the moment, I have detected a high battery consumption for this watch face. Made some changes. While I'm testing.

2022.02.05  Update. The problem of high battery consumption has been fixed.

Animation example.


Циферблат COM-D Mickey Dance.
Циферблат для Amazfit Stratos 3.

Привет всем.

Представляю вам свою версию циферблата от Apple Watch в ретро стиле с Микки Маусом.

Почему я его сделал? Ведь циферблат с Микки Маусом не сделал только ленивый. Зачем повторяться? 

Но когда жена попросила меня сделать ей такой циферблат. Я сказал ей, зачем делать, я тебе сейчас скачаю, их уже сделано целое море. Но когда я начал искать, я был в шоке. Циферблатов действительно много, но они такого ужасного качества, что на них больно смотреть. Пришлось делать самому.

Моя идея заключалась в том, чтобы циферблат был максимально похож на такой же от Apple Watch в ретро стиле, но с какой ни будь анимацией. Поэтому у меня Микки Маус будет танцевать.

Я постарался реализовать максимально качественную графику, как в основном режиме, так и в режиме ожидания (Lo-Fi). 

На циферблате отображаются: Дата, щаги, пульс, калории, заряд батареи.

03.02.2022  На текущий момент, мной выявлен высокий расход батареи у этого циферблата.  Внес некоторые изменения. Пока тестирую.

05.02.2022  Обновление. Исправлена проблема высокого расхода батареи.

Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Stratos 3!

Download Watch face - COM-D Mickey Dance.

Download

I am always glad to receive your comments. Write in any language.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.

Comments

  1. Hi! Great watch face! Kids love this one.

    Can I suggest a watchface? Did you see the watch face from coros vertix 2? It has great numbers, seems really easy to read ;)

    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvZ33jiRe0-GqrnLhs3j0-68mDQZTXlhC9JQ&usqp=CAU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Do you want me to make it?

      Delete
    2. It's just a suggestion, maybe you like the idea of making the vertix 2 watchface to amazfit.

      You're really skilled on making those watchfaces.

      Delete
    3. Okay. I like this watchface. I will make it. Only colors in Lo-fi mode will change slightly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow