Watch face COM-D MD221 Style Black

COM-D MD221 Style Black by COM-D.
Watch face for Amazfit Stratos 3.

Hello. This is the black version of the COM-D MD221 Style watch face.

The watch face was taken as a basis, from the author -GAMER- who made it for Amazfit GTR 2.

I adapted the graphics for the capabilities of the Stratos 3. I also made a high-quality Lo-Fi mode.

This is a sporty digital watch face.

The dial displays - Date, battery charge, heart rate, calories, steps taken.

A version of COM-D MD221 Style watch face for Stratos 3: OPEN


Циферблат COM-D MD221 Style Black.
Циферблат для Amazfit Stratos 3.

Привет всем. Это черная версия циферблата COM-D MD221 Style.

За основу был взят циферблат от автора -GAMER- который сделал его для Amazfit GTR 2.

Я адаптировал графику под возможности Stratos 3. Так же мной сделан качественный режим Lo-Fi.

Это цифровой циферблат в спортивном стиле.

Циферблат отображает - Дату, заряд батареи, частоту сердечных сокращений, калории, количество пройденных шагов.

Версия циферблата COM-D MD221 Style для Stratos 3: ПЕРЕЙТИ

Update: 2022.01.11 Increased brightness in the main mode

Update: 2022.01.29 Added the Russian language


Update: 2022.03.14 Optimized battery drain. Fixed watch face freezing bug.
Update: 2022.12.09 Fixed AM/PM icon position bug

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Stratos 3!

Download Watch face - COM-D MD221 Style Black.

Download EN

Download RU

I am always glad to receive your comments. Write in any language.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.

Comments

  1. This one doesn't work with Amazfit Pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the description carefully.
      This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Stratos 3!
      See watch faces for Amazfit Pace here - https://watchfaces-com-d.blogspot.com/search/label/Stratos

      Delete
  2. make a coros pace 2 watchface please, , hhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. There is a little bug in AM/PM symbol position in Lo-Fi mode. This problem not happens if there is 24h mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't understand what you were talking about. I tried to correct the AM/PM symbols. Please check.

      Delete
    2. Trying to explain better: In MD-221 Style Black EN, when you set "12-hour Time Format", the "AM/PM" and weather symbol appears in wrong place, between total distance and total steps (it happens both in normal and Lo-Fi screen). When you set "24-hour Time Format", the "24H" symbol appears in the correct place, but don't show the weather icon. The seconds are slightly misaligned in both cases. Thanks for your attention, I'm being detailed because you really did a great job.

      Delete
    3. I understand.
      I checked and saw an error.
      Now the error has been fixed.
      Thank you very much for letting me know about this bug. I'm surprised no one else has done this before you.

      P.S. Only next to the AM/PM icon, it's not the weather, it's sunrise and sunset.

      Delete
  4. Здравствуйте. А где погода? В описании указано что она есть, не могу найти. Версия RU циферблата.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Привет. Это была ошибка в описании. Спасибо, что обратили на это внимание. Описание исправил.

      Delete
    2. Спасибо вам за ваши труды! Если вдруг появиться желание, пожалуйста доделайте погоду, этот циферблат прекрасен на этих часах . Но погоды не хватает .

      Delete

Post a Comment

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow