Watch face COM-D Pilot Pace Green

Watch face COM-D Pilot Pace Green by COM-D

For Amazfit Pace, Stratos.

This is the COM Pilot watch face version for Pace and Stratos watches.

Digital-to-analog dial. Displays the number of steps, heart rate, day of the week, distance traveled and calories burned.

There is a battery widget and a walk-through widget.

This is my second modification - COM-D Pilot Pace. The green color is also very suitable for this dial. So, if someone likes the green version, take it. ))

Perhaps I will not use other colors for this project. This will be the last option.


Циферблат COM-D Pilot Pace Green от COM-D

Для Amazfit Pace, Stratos.

Это зеленая версия циферблата COM-D Pilot для часов Pace и Stratos.

Цифро-аналоговый. Отображает количество шагов, пульс, день недели, пройденное расстояние и сожженные калории.

Это вторая моя модификация - COM-D Pilot Pace/ Зеленый цвет тоже очень подходит этому циферблату. Так что, если, кому то нравится зеленая версия - забирайте.

Пожалуй других цветов для данного проекта я использовать не буду. Это будет последний вариант.


Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.


Orange version of COM-D Pilot Pace: OPEN

Blue version COM-D Pilot Pace: OPEN

Original version of COM-D Pilot watch face for Stratos 3: OPEN

Download Watch face - COM-D Pilot Green.

Download

I am always glad to receive your comments.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.

Comments

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow