Watch face COM-D Commander

Watch face COM-D Commander by COM-D.

For Amazfit Pace, Stratos and Stratos 3.

I present to you a simple analog watch face with a strict design COM-D Commander. This watch face is for those looking to take a break from digital watch faces.

I deliberately did not add anything superfluous to it so that it was as similar as possible to a mechanical watch.

The Commander series has been produced by various watch brands. A distinctive feature of this series is always simplicity and reliability. Therefore, this watch face will match perfectly with the Amazfit watch.

The dial has large numbers and large hands for easy readability.

This watch face is adapted for the Amazfit Pace, Stratos and Stratos 3 watches.

If you like it, download it and enjoy your Amazfit watch.


Циферблат COM-D Commander от COM-D.

Для Amazfit Pace, Stratos и Stratos 3.

Представляю вам простой аналоговый циферблат со строгим дизайном COM-D Commander. Этот циферблат для тех кто хочет отдохнуть от цифровых циферблатов. 

Я специально не добавлял в него ничего лишнего, чтобы он был максимально похож на механические часы.

Серия Commander производилась различными часовыми брендами. Отличительной особенностью данной серии всегда является простота и надежность. Поэтому этот циферблат будет отлично сочетаться с часами Amazfit.

На циферблате присутствуют крупные цифры и крупные стрелки для легкой читабельности.

Этот циферблат адаптирован для часов Amazfit Pace, Stratos и Stratos 3.

Если он вам понравился, скачивайте его и наслаждайтесь вашими часами Amazfit.

Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Pace, Stratos и Stratos 3! 

Download Watch face - COM-D Commander.

Download

I am always glad to receive your comments.

Comments

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow