Watch face COM-D Radiation 2 Color

Watch face COM-D Radiation 2 Color by COM-D.

For Amazfit Stratos 3.

This watch face is based on the COM-D Radiation 2 modification. This is its color version. The author of the original design is IGOR FILATOV.

The background image even more conveys the atmosphere of the disaster at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, the Exclusion Zone near the city of Pripyat. Made in Stalker style.

I tried to adapt this design to the Lo-fi mode of the Stratos 3. The Lo-fi mode only displays 8 colors. I think I did it. The second version of this watch face I will make with an imitation of the AOD mode (white text on a black background.).

In general, I really like this style. It looks very good to me on the watch. Hope you enjoy it too. Write your impressions in the comments. Maybe later I'll make a similar dial for the Pace and Stratos watches.

The display shows the date, steps, heart rate and battery charge. Then I plan to do a colored version of this watch face. If you liked it, download it and enjoy your Stratos 3 watch.


Циферблат COM-D Radiation 2 Color от COM-D.

Для Amazfit Stratos 3.

Этот циферблат основан на модификации COM-D Radiation 2. Это его цветная версия. Автор оригинального дизайна IGOR FILATOV.

Фоновое изображение еще больше передает атмосферу катастрофы на Чернобыльской АЭС, Зона отчуждения у города Припять. Выполнен в стиле Сталкер.

Я постарался адаптировать этот дизайн под режим Lo-fi в часах Stratos 3. Режим Lo-fi отображает всего 8 цветов. И я думаю у меня это получилось. Вторую версию этого циферблата я сделаю с имитацией режима AOD (белый текст на черном фоне.).

Вообще мне очень нравится данный стиль. Мне кажется это выглядит очень хорошо на часах. Надеюсь вам это тоже понравится. Пишите ваши впечатления в комментариях. Возможно, позже я сделаю похожий циферблат для часов Pace и Stratos.

На дисплее отображается дата, шаги, пульс и заряд батареи. Потом я планирую сделать цветную версию этого циферблата.

Если он вам понравился, скачивайте его и наслаждайтесь вашими часами Stratos 3.

Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.


Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Stratos 3! 

Download Watch face COM-D Radiation 2 Color.

Download EN
Download RU

__________________________________________________

Watchface version with imitation of AOD mode.
Версия циферблата, с имитацией режима AOD

Download Watch face - COM-D Radiation 2 Color AOD.

Download EN
Download RU

Monochrome version of the watchface - Watch face COM-D Radiation 2.

I am always glad to receive your comments.

Comments

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow