Watch face COM-D Nike Sport

Watch face COM-D Nike Sport by COM-D.

For Amazfit Stratos 3.

I wanted to make this watch face for a long time. But I hesitated for a long time.

The watch face with this design was made by the author of Djmix96 for the Pace and Stratos watches. Many thanks to him.

But the watch face made by him does not work with circular indicators. There, it's just a beautiful background. Because the firmware of the Pace and Stratos watches does not allow making the circular indicators working.

I always wanted to make such a watch face, but so that bright stripes around the screen were indicators of activities and battery. And they gradually filled up as the goal was achieved.

Therefore, I made up my mind.

I tried to make a copy of it for the Stratos 3. However, I had to make some design changes. I changed the date, added heart rate and calories.

Watch face displays on the screen - Date, heart rate, calories, battery charge, steps.

The circular step indicator, in red, fills up as you complete the goal of completed steps. The calorie pivot, light blue, fills up as you reach your calorie goal. And the circular battery indicator, green in color, decreases accordingly as the battery is discharged.


Циферблат COM-D Nike Sport от COM-D.

Для Amazfit Stratos 3.

Этот циферблат я давно хотел сделать. Но я долго не решался.

Циферблат с таким дизайном был сделан автором Djmix96 для часов Pace и Stratos. Ему огромная благодарность.

Но у циферблата созданного им, не работают круговые индикаторы. Там, это просто красивый фон. Потому что сделать их рабочими не позволяет прошивка часов Pace и Stratos.

Я же всегда хотел сделать тоже самое, но чтобы яркие полоски вокруг экрана были индикаторами активностей и батареи. И постепенно заполнялись.

Поэтому, я решился.

Я постарался сделать его копию для часов Stratos 3. Правда пришлось сделать некоторые изменения в дизайне. Я изменил дату, добавил пульс и калории.

Циферблат отображает - Дату, пульс, калории, заряд батареи, количество пройденных шагов.

Круговой индикатор шагов, красного цвета, заполняется по мере выполнения цели пройденных шагов. Круговой индикатор калорий, светло синего цвета, заполняется по мере выполнения цели по калориям. А круговой индикатор батареи, зеленого цвета, соответственно уменьшается, по мере разряда батареи.

Languages: English and Russian

Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.


Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Stratos 3!

Update: Added Russian language.

Download Watch face COM-D Nike Sport.

Download EN

Download RU

I am always glad to receive your comments. Write in any language.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.

Comments

  1. Привет, крутая шкурка))а русский или укр шрифт дней недели и месяца можешь сделать?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Привет, спасибо.
      Да сделаю, немного позже.

      Delete
  2. Добавил русский язык.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Привет , спасибо, получилось круто, скачал сразу, как выложили

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow