Watch face COM-D Rocket Clasic White


Watch face  COM-D Rocket Clasic White

For Amazfit Pace, Stratos, Stratos 3.

I present to you the watch face of the Russian watch brand - RAKETA. Brand collection - Raketa Petrodvorets Classic. This watchface seemed very original to me. Instead of the number "12", the watchface has the number "0".

There is a story about this watch:

The RAKETA Petrodvorets classic is a watch by Mikhail Gorbachev from the 80s. During a state trip to Italy, local journalists asked him what Perestroika meant for Russia. Gorbachev replied that the Russians started living from scratch and showed his “Rocket” with the number “0” instead of “12”.

I adopted the idea of this dial from the respected vmv105. Thanks to him. He made it for the Amazfit Verge watch, but for the Amazfit Stratos for some reason not.

I had to tweak the background a bit to better position the steps, battery, weather and date indicators. Since there was no place for them in the previous design. I also created a background for the Lo-fi mode from scratch.


Циферблат COM-D Rocket Clasic White.

Для Amazfit Pace, Stratos, Stratos 3.

Представляю вам циферблат часов российского часового бренда - РАКЕТА. Коллекция бренда - Ракета Петродворец Классик. Этот циферблат показался мне очень оригинальным. Вместо цифры «12» на циферблате расположена цифра «0».

Про эти часы есть не большая история:

РАКЕТА Петродворцовый классик – часы Михаила Горбачева из 80-х годов. Во время государственной поездки в Италию местные журналисты спросили его, что значит Перестройка для России. Горбачев ответил, что русские начали жить с нуля и показал свою “Ракету” с цифрой «0» вместо «12». 

Идею этого циферблата я перенял у уважаемого vmv105. Ему все благодарности. Он сделал его для часов Amazfit Verge, а для Amazfit Stratos почему то нет.

Мне пришлось немного подкорректировать фон, что бы оптимально расположить индикаторы шагов, батареи, погоды и даты. Так как они не помещались в предыдущем дизайне. Так же с нуля создал фон для режима Lo-fi.

Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Pace, Stratos, Stratos 3! 

Download Watch face COM-D Rocket Clasic White .

Download


Watch face version # 1,1

Download Watch face COM-D Rocket Clasic White

Download

I am always glad to receive your comments.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.

Comments

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow