Watch face COM-D Champion Verge

Watch face COM-D Champion Verge by COM-D.
For Amazfit Verge.

This is a reworked version of the COM-D Champion watch face, for the algorithms of the Amazfit Verge watches.

I had to redesign the design to fit the indicators that can be used on Verge. I managed to keep the general style.

This is a bright red analog watch face.

Large white numbers cannot be turned horizontally on this watch due to firmware limitations. Therefore, I reduced them a little and moved them to the lower part of the dial. The numbers simulate the number of a sports (racing) car and change every hour.

Also, compared to the original COM-D Champion watch face, I have added more activity indicators.

There are indicators on the watch face - battery charge, number of steps taken for today, weather, date.

If you liked it, download it and enjoy your Amazfit Verge watch.


Циферблат COM-D Champion Verge от COM-D.
Для Amazfit Verge.

Это переделанная версия Циферблата COM-D Champion, под алгоритмы часов Amazfit Verge.

Пришлось переделать дизайн, что бы он подходил под индикаторы которые можно использовать на Verge. Общий стиль сохранить у меня получилось. 

Это аналоговый циферблат ярко красного цвета. 

Большие белые цифры сделать перевернутыми горизонтально, на этих часах не возможно из-за ограничений прошивки. По этому я немного их уменьшил и переместил в нижнюю часть циферблата. Цифры имитируют номер спортивного (гоночного) автомобиля и меняются каждый час.

Также, по сравнению с оригинальным циферблатом COM-D Champion, я добавил больше индикаторов активностей.

На циферблате присутствуют индикаторы - заряд батареи, количество пройденных шагов за сегодня, погода, дата.

Если он вам понравился, скачивайте его и наслаждайтесь вашими часами Amazfit Verge.

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Verge! 

Download Watch face COM-D Champion Verge.

Download

I am always glad to receive your comments.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.

Comments

  1. After click the download button & trying to download it, my google drive doesn't support this file. Why is this happening?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you trying to do this on Android? If yes? Then when you go to the Google disk, click in the upper right corner of the button in the form of "three dots", then in the drop-down window "download".

      Delete

Post a Comment

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow