Watch face COM-D Raspberry Verge PACEficator


Watch face COM-D Raspberry Verge PACEficator by COM-D.

For Amazfit Verge with PACEficator firmware.

I present to you a version of the COM-D Raspberry Verge PACEficator watch face, made by me on the basis of the Stratos 3 dial. Which I posted earlier.

Thanks to fedoroffs with 4PDA, it turned out that Amazfit Verge watches with PACEficator firmware support GTR code. Which is successfully used in the creation of dials for the Stratos 3.

The PACEficator firmware can be downloaded from the XDA forum - OPEN

It is a sporty digital watch face.

The dial displays - Date, weather, battery charge, heart rate, calories, steps.


Циферблат COM-D Raspberry Verge PACEficator от COM-D.
Для Amazfit Verge с прошивкой PACEficator.

Представляю вам версию циферблата COM-D Raspberry Verge PACEficator, сделанного мной на базе циферблата от Stratos 3. Который я выкладывал раньше.

Благодаря fedoroffs с 4PDA выяснилось, что часы Amazfit Verge с прошивкой PACEficator, поддерживают GTR код. Который успешно применяется при создании циферблатов для Stratos 3.

Прошивку PACEficator можно скачать с форума XDA - ПЕРЕЙТИ

Визуально общий дизайн остался прежним.

Это цифровой циферблат в спортивном стиле.

Циферблат отображает - Дату, погоду, заряд батареи, частоту сердечных сокращений, калории, количество пройденных шагов.

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Verge, with PACEficator firmware! 

Download Watch face COM-D Raspberry Verge PACEficator.

Download


Watch face version without seconds.
Версия циферблата без секунд, для удобства использования в режиме AOD.

Download Watch face COM-D Raspberry Verge PACEficator v1.1.

Download

I am always glad to receive your comments. Write in any language.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.


Comments

  1. Приветствую! Можно ли сделать русифицированную версию данного циферблата?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Привет. Честно говоря не планировал. Могу сделать, но сильно позже. Пока нет времени.

      Delete
    2. Буду ждать. Циферблат очень нравится:) Спасибо за твою работу

      Delete

Post a Comment

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow