Watch face COM-D Nike Style 2 Pace


COM-D Nike Style 2 Pace by COM-D.
Watch face for Amazfit Pace and Stratos.

Here's another Nike-style watch face for the Amazfit Pace and Stratos watches. First, I made it for Stratos 3. But since the dial from Stratos 3 does not work on Pace and Stratos, I decided to do something similar for this watch.

This is a digital watch face, in the sporty Nike style. For lovers of an athletic lifestyle.

The dial displays - Date, weather, battery charge, heart rate, steps taken. Circular Indicators - Battery indicator, step indicator.


Циферблат COM-D Nike Style 2 Pace.
Циферблат для Amazfit Pace и Stratos.

Представляю вам еще один циферблат в стиле Nike для часов Amazfit Pace и Stratos. Сначала, я сделал его для Stratos 3. Но так как циферблат от Stratos 3 не работает на Pace и Stratos, то я решил сделать что то похожее и для этих часов.

Это цифровой циферблат в спортивном стиле Nike. Для любителей спортивного образа жизни.

Циферблат отображает - Дату, погоду, заряд батареи, частоту сердечных сокращений, количество пройденных шагов. Круговые индикаторы - Индикатор заряди батареи и индикатор пройденных шагов.

Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Pace and Stratos!

Download Watch face COM-D Nike Style 2 Pace.

Download


Download Watch face COM-D Nike Style 2 Pace v1.1.

Download



Download Watch face COM-D Nike Style 2 Pace v1.2

Download

I am always glad to receive your comments. Write in any language.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.

Comments

  1. Hello COM-D, this is Mark from Japan. I bought Stratos last autumn and love your watch face very much. This is my fun mail for you and am expecting you to create new cool watch face for Stratos. Thank you !
    It might difficult to create face for Stratos from Stratos 3 (due to the difference of color palette, for example) ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mark. Thank you for your good comment. I will try to make many more great watch faces.

      Delete
    2. Hi COM-D, thank you for your reply and happy to hear that. I'm looking forward to new faces to enjoy on my wrist : )

      Delete
  2. I will send a donation for your beer : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to pay for your beer by card twice but the message said a technical error was happened. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mark. I'm glad you like my work. I'm glad you wanted to buy me a beer. But it probably can't be done from Japan. You can support me by clicking on any sponsored link on this blog.

      Delete
  4. Hello, is there the possibility of having the cyan color for this great watchface? Thanks. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a completely cyan color for this watch face. The activity indicators are yellow, this is part of the firmware.

      Delete
    2. I appreciate the courtesy of answering my question. Cheers

      Delete

Post a Comment

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow