Watch face COM-D Nike Style 2 Verge PACEficator


COM-D Nike Style 2 Verge PACEficator by COM-D.
Watch face For Amazfit Verge with PACEficator firmware.

I present to you my new watch face, in the style of Nike. For different watch models, there are many variations of watch faces with a similar design. 

Initially, I made this watch face for the Amazfit Stratos 3. But since it turned out that the Amazfit Verge watch with the PACEficator firmware supports the same code, I try to do the same for the Amazfit Verge.

Now, this watch face will also be on the Verge watch.

The PACEficator firmware can be downloaded from the XDA forum - OPEN

This is a digital watch face, in the sporty Nike style. For lovers of an athletic lifestyle.

The dial displays - Date, battery charge, heart rate, steps taken. Circular Indicators - Battery indicator, step indicator, and heart rate indicator.


Циферблат COM-D Nike 2 Style Verge PACEficator.
Циферблат для Amazfit Verge с прошивкой PACEficator.

Представляю вам свой новый циферблат в стиле Nike. На разные модели часов, много вариантов циферблатов с похожим дизайном. 

Изначально я сделал этот циферблат для часов Amazfit Stratos 3. Но так как выяснилось, что часы Amazfit Verge с прошивкой PACEficator, поддерживают этот же код, я пробую делать такой же и для Amazfit Verge.

Теперь этот циферблат будет и на часах Verge.

Прошивку PACEficator можно скачать с форума XDA - ПЕРЕЙТИ

Это цифровой циферблат в спортивном стиле Nike. Для любителей спортивного образа жизни.

Циферблат отображает - Дату, заряд батареи, частоту сердечных сокращений, количество пройденных шагов. Круговые индикаторы - Индикатор заряди батареи, индикатор пройденных шагов и индикатор частоты сердечных сокращений.

Внимание!
Этот циферблат совместим только с Amazfit Verge, с прошивкой PACEficator!

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Verge, with PACEficator firmware! 

Download Watch face COM-D Nike Style 2 Verge PACEficator

Download

I am always glad to receive your comments. Write in any language.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.


Do not write that the watch face does not work.
Tested on Verge watches by several users.

The watch must have the firmware installed - PACEficator Project | Verge 3.0.52.0 ROM v2.0.1 Installer | Alexa (2020/04/24)

Comments

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow