Watch face - COM-D WF130 Pace


COM-D WF130 Pace by COM-D.
Watch face for Amazfit Stratos and Pace, Stratos 3.

I continue the series of Garmin watch faces. For Amazfit Pace and Stratos watches, Stratos 3.

Made on the basis of GarminClone from the author jaruot.

This is my next experiment in creating watch faces for Stratos watches. I have deliberately avoided complicating watch faces in the past. I don't like making them customizable. Now I just decided to see what happens. This made it completely customizable.

Everything is customizable in this watch face. You can change the backgrounds - there are three colors (black, white, and blue). You can change the arrows, there are 4 types. You can change all widgets, all of the same type (round), there are 8 of them.

Stratos, Pace, and Stratos 3 watch users enjoy.

The dial displays - Date, weather, battery charge, heart rate, calories, number of steps taken, floors, training distance, and training distance per week. If you customize them.


Циферблат COM-D WF130 Pace от COM-D.
Для Amazfit Pace и Stratos.


Я продолжаю серию циферблатов Garmin. Для часов Amazfit Pace и Stratos, Stratos 3.

Сделан на основе GarminClone от автора jaruot.

Это мой очередной эксперимент в создании циферблатов для часов Stratos. Я раньше сознательно избегал усложнять циферблаты. Не люблю делать их настраиваемыми. Теперь просто решил посмотреть что из этого получится. По этому сделал его полностью настраиваемым.

В этом циферблате настраивается все. Можно менять фоны - их три цвета (черный, белый, синий). Можно менять стрелки, их 4 вида. Можно менять все виджеты, все одного вида (круглые), их 8 штук.

Пользователи часов Stratos, Pace и Stratos 3, наслаждайтесь.

Циферблат отображает - Дату, погоду, заряд батареи, частоту сердечных сокращений, калории, количество пройдённых шагов, этажи, растояние тренировки, растояние тренировок за неделю. Если их настроить себе.

Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Stratos and Pace, Stratos 3!

Download Watch face - COM-D WF130 Pace.

Download

I am always glad to receive your comments. Write in any language.
Буду рад вашим комментариям.

Comments

  1. Отличный циферблат! Большое спасибо за него!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Привет. Спасибо тебе за добрый комментарий. )

      Delete

Post a Comment

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow