Watch face COM-D Performance

Watch face COM-D Performance by COM-D.

For Amazfit Stratos 3.

Hi everyone.

I made this Watch Face at the request of wahich from the forum 4PDA.

Original design from Brunen Watch Face. I tried to adapt this design to the capabilities of the Transflective display of the Stratos 3. And separately for the Lo-Fi mode.

This is a digital watch face with a maximum amount of information. The dial has a strict look. Somewhat reminiscent of a Casio watch.

A similar dial was once made by the respected DXP, only in black.

The watch face displays - Date, weather, battery charge, heart rate, workout distance for today, calories, number of steps taken. Step indicator, Battery indicator.


Циферблат COM-D Performance от COM-D.

Для Amazfit Stratos 3.

Этот Циферблат я сделал по просьбе wahich с форума 4PDA. 

Оригинальный дизайн от Brunen Watch Face. Я постарался адаптировать этот дизайн под возможности Трансфлективного дисплея часов Stratos 3. И отдельно для режима Lo-Fi.

Это цифровой циферблат с максимальным количеством информации. Циферблат имеет строгий вид. Чем то напоминает часы Casio.

Похожий циферблат когда то сделал уважаемый DXP, только в черном цвете.

Циферблат отображает - Дату, погоду, заряд батареи, частоту сердечных сокращений, расстояние тренировки за сегодня, калории, количество пройденных шагов. Индикатор количества пройденных шагов, Индикатор заряди батареи.

Watch face in Lo-fi mode.
Циферблат в режиме Lo-fi.

21.08.2021 Update: Darkening the "SEC" inscription, in the main mode.

Attention! 
This watch face is only compatible with Amazfit Stratos 3!

Download Watch face COM-D Performance.

Download EN

Download RU

I am always glad to receive your comments. Write in any language.

Comments

  1. ин рашн будет ? спасибо)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет. Можно перевести на русский

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Привет. На этих выходных постараюсь сделать.

      Delete
    2. Привет. Готово, проверяй.

      Delete
  3. Спасибо большое

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

About me:

Hello everybody! I am a fan of all electronic and smart devices and I love to modify / customize them. Watch faces are the way to make your AMAZFIT more unique! This is why I create Amazfit watch faces. I like making cool watch faces for Amazfit Stratos 3, Stratos and Pace. I will be glad if you like them. Use them with pleasure. Here I will constantly update and improve my watch faces.

I've been using GT RUNNER watches lately and I love making cool watch faces for HUAWEI GT 3 and GT RUNNER.

If you like my work, please support me and buy me a beer…

Thanks to those who have already supported me.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. It inspires me to create all new watch faces for you!

Если вам нравится моя работа, поддержите меня и купите мне пива ...

Z520259199433 (Dollars)
E144912829729 (Euro)
R534508336632 (Ruble)

Спасибо всем тем, кто меня уже поддержал! Ваша поддержка принята с благодарностью. Это вдохновляет меня создавать для вас, все новые циферблаты!

TOP 10 in 1 year

Watch face - COM-D GreatFit

Watch face COM-D MD221 Style

Watch face COM-D Power White

Watch face COM-D Power Yellow